Every now and then we always end up with a few extra bananas that seem to be just to ripe and I can’t get the kids to eat them. Here is an easy Banana bread recipe that we really enjoy. This yields 1 loaf
What you need:
- 3 or 4 ripe bananas, smashed
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg beaten
- 1tsp vanilla
- 1tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 cups of an all purpose flour (I used Gluten Free Pantry’s blend)
- Preheat oven to 350
- With a wooden spoon (or a hand mixer) mix butter into the mashed bananas in a large bowl.
- Mix in the sugar, egg and vanilla.
- Sprinkle the baking soda and salt over the mixture and mix in. Then slowly mix in the flour.
- Pour mixture in a buttered 4X8 loaf pan and bake for 1 hr.
- Cool on a rack, remove from pan and serve
(Visited 502 times, 1 visits today)