Here is a really good and easy corn bread recipe. These are a favorite with some Chili and usually go quick! This yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
What you need:
- 1 cup GF All purpose flour blend ( I used Gluten Free Pantry brand and you can use regular flour)
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal (Quaker Yellow Corn Meal is GF)
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 400. Spray or lightly grease a 9 inch round cake pan (or spray/line a muffin pan)
- In a large bowl combine flour, cornmeal, sugar, salt and baking powder. Stir in egg, milk and vegetable oil until well combined. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.
(Visited 358 times, 1 visits today)