We all know how much I love subscription boxes so I am just going to cut to the chase on this one!
I was recently given the chance to receive a box from Taste Guru (sponsor). They offer to mail a box of gluten free goodies at a reasonable price. Their plans range from $25/month to $34/month. Each month you will receive different products to try out. To me this is awesome because our foods cost so much to begin with. I like that I can try before I buy some.
This months box was fantastic. Here is what came in it:
- Bakery on Main– Granola Bars: These were great for me because with getting myself and my kids ready for school I often do not eat. This I can eat in the car on the way into town!
- Cook Simple– Sloppy Joe mix. I have not tried this one yet. But it sounds interesting!
- Enjoy Life- Smores Bar. I am biased. We all know how much I love Enjoy Life. SO I will behave and not go further.
- RW Garcia Tortao Chips– These were really good! They had an amazing flavor and were a great size for my daughter’s lunch box.
- Medjool Dates: I have not tried these yet but they look really good as well.
- Keen One Quinoa. I haven’t had a chance to try this one either. It is a Garden Medley so it sounds pretty good.
- IPS Egg White Chips. Again these were amazing! Not to salty and had a really great flavor!
Everything that I have tried so far is really good! I can not wait to see what comes in next month’s box!
~I received the above box in order to facilitate a review. No other form of compensation was exchanged. Regardless the above thoughts are my own and honest opinions.~